1. What’s your name? Violet
2. What 5 words best describe you? Loving, Sexy, Enchanting, Passionate, and Funny
3. What is something about yourself that people would find surprising? I love to sing in my car
4. When and how did you get into modelling? I got into modeling when I was 19 by working as a photographer’s assistant at a model and talent agency which represented Canada’s top talent and models.
5. What do you love most about Femme Fatale? I love how organized it is and the communication is phenomenal. Emily is always quick on her responces, comments and suggestions. As well as environment, very warm and caring, all girls are very friendly and are always there to help out.
6. If you had any advice for a girl who wanted to become a part of Femme Fatale what would you tell them? Be yourself, eat healthy and exercise.
7. What 3 characteristics do you think it takes to become a Femme Fatale? Energetic, Sassy, Professional
8. If you had to sum up Femme Fatale in one word what would it be? Empowering
9. You’ve worked quite a few events with us, which had been your favorite thus far? So far it has been the Cascata Blu Fashion show at Cabana.
10. Were there any models growing up who inspired you? Why? Marilyn Monroe because she was exciting, charismatic, and not scared to be herself for the world to see.
11. What can always make you laugh? A MINION! Hahaha im already laughing from the thought of it…
If I could change one thing about myself I would make myself into… I would love to be a bit taller…just few inches
My favourite part about myself is… My eyes
My favorite restaurant is… Kultura
The first thing I notice about a guy is… His hands
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In five years I hope to be in a role that impacts and contributes to Femme Fatale, I love working with them and hope to continue growing with Femme as it flourishes.