As I approach 28 it has become my personal mission to find skin care products that actually work. In my line of work I am constantly surrounded by beautiful, 19 year old models, which has added to the pressure to stay looking young. While many of peers have opted for botox, I prefer to use less invasive methods. During my search i’ve come across some amazing products that have helped to slow the unfortunate aging. Here are my top favourites!
5. Guinot – My fav product is their Guinot Masque Hydra Beauté. It is super hydrating. I like to exfoliate at night and then leave the mask on over night. You wake up with glowing skin!
4. Skinceuticals – You see results. I love their clay mask for break outs and they’re Phloretin CF Antioxidant Treatment.
3. Clayton Shagal – I was introduced to this line through a spa called Gee Beauty. They have a great Collagen Gel II, it’s light but does the trick.
2. Clarisonic – not a product but a tool. The clarisonic is a gentle vibrating cleaning brush. I’m not on for gimcks and wasn’t sure about this. After reading review upon review I decided to give it a try. I love it! Even after washing my face I use the clarisonic and it gets more foundation off. It also helps the products applied penetrate deeper. You can find these at Sephora. You can get the travel size for cheaper and it does the exact same thing.
1. Miracle 10 – My favourite products of all. These were developed by a top plastic surgeon in Toronto. The only downside is it takes a lot of time to apply. They give you steps to do, powders and creams to mix each time. You start to feel like a bit of a chemist! In my books its worth it!