1. What’s your name?
2. What 5 words best describe you?
Silly, spontaneous, curious, witty, playful
3. What is something about yourself that people would find surprising?
My passion for reading. I finish at least 2 novels a week.
4. When and how did you get into modelling?
I was introduced to this industry by my friend and fellow Femme Eden Victoria.
5. What do you love most about Femme Fatale?
The camaraderie between the girls
6. If you had any advice for a girl who wanted to become a part of Femme Fatale what would you tell them?
I would suggest they get really good/unique photos to submit.
7. What 3 characteristics do you think it takes to become a Femme Fatale?
Confidence, positivity, punctuality
8. If you had to sum up Femme Fatale in one word what would it be?
9. You’ve worked quite a few events with us, which had been your favorite thus far?
The Gelato cup. Such a fun day on the eagles nest golf course.
10. Were there any models growing up who inspired you? Why?
I have always admired Megan Fox and Rosie Huntington. They have such a sultry, sexy look.
11. What is one thing that can always make you laugh?
If I could change one thing about myself I would make myself into… a tidy , organized person
My favourite part about myself is… my smile.
My favorite restaurant is… Vi Pei, a cozy little bistro.
The first thing I notice about a guy is… his confidence.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Living in a house that I purchased, part owner of a trendy salon, and hopefully with a spicy Ceasar in my hand.