1. What’s your name? Emily
2. What five words best describe you? Spontaneous, Ambitious, Loyal, Weird and loud
3. What are you studying in school? I just graduated from Dental Hygiene school in September!
4. When and how did you get into modelling? I had an opportunity to shoot with the amazing Kris Josef, which then lead me to scoring a job with the best.. Femme Fatale!
5. What do you love most about Femme Fatale? Is it cheesy to say, everything? If I had to pick one thing, I’d say the girls I work with! They’re not your typical stuck up models, but all really out going and easy to get along with.
6. You’ve worked quite a few events with us, which has been your favorite thus far? The charity poker event! I was the worst player at the event, and I wish I could say I learnt how to play, but I’m confident that poker is not for me.
7. Were there any models growing up who inspired you? Why? Typical answer, but all the girls of Victoria Secret. I admire girls who can pull off the cute/sexy look.
8. What is one thing that can always make you laugh? I’m pretty immature, and laugh at everything, but a good knock knock joke gets me every time.
Finish the sentence….
If I could change one thing about myself…. I would change my impulsive decision-making! Majority of my decisions are very impulsive which can get me into trouble… but for the most part, I’d say they turn out pretty fun.
My favourite part about myself is… my red hair because after years and years of dying it bleach blonde, I finally came to terms I’m forever a GINGER! And from what I’ve learned… no one forgets the loud red head. Haha!
My favorite restaurant is … Im a sucker for fast food; I would choose A&W over a fancy restaurant any day! I mean.. at least I’d be cheap to take on a date, right?
The first thing I notice about a guy is… his TEETH!!!!!! I can spot a nice smile from a mile away.
Lastly, where do you see yourself in five years? I’d love to open my own Hygiene Clinic outside of Toronto. And of course… still be having fun with my Femme Gems!
Professional Images by Kris Josef