1. What’s your name?
My name is Alana
2. What 5 words best describe you?
3. What is something about yourself that people would find surprising?
I am a huge animal lover
4. When and how did you get into modelling?
I got into modelling about 6 years ago. I was walking in a mall and a scout approached me and I went for an interview with the scout and started from there. I was always involved in the fashion industry and always loved it.
5. What do you love most about Femme Fatale?
I love that femme fatale is a company filled with genuine and gorgeous women. In the fashion industry, there is a lot of criticism and people with a stuck up attitude. Meeting the girls and Emily, I can see how genuine and welcoming Femme fatale is.
6. If you had any advice for a girl who wanted to become a part of Femme Fatale what would you tell them?
Be confident and be very outgoing and friendly
7. What 3 characteristics do you think it takes to become a Femme Fatale?
An outgoing personality
A pretty face
8. If you had to sum up Femme Fatale in one word what would it be?
9. You’ve worked quite a few events with us, which had been your favourite thus far?
My favourite event was the Kochon fashion show at TIFF
10. Were there any models growing up who inspired you? Why?
Gisele Bundchen, because everyone says I look like her and she was the first model I was shown.
11. What can always make you laugh?
Almost anything. I’m always smiling or laughing about the most random things
If I could change one thing about myself I would make myself into…a person that could find a passion and stick with it
My favourite part about myself is...my family and friends that I’m surrounded by
My favorite restaurant is… Marcelo’s in Woodbridge
The first thing I notice about a guy is… his smile or style
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I see myself being a paralegal hopefully, and in the real estate field. No children, probably engaged or traveling with my girl friends.
To book Alana for your next event contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.